Officially endorsed by the ACO, 24 Hour Race Technology provides an annual review of the engineering spectacle that is Le Mans, highlighting why certain technologies are to the fore. Both Prototype and GT cars are analysed in depth in this uniquely focused appraisal of the world’s greatest twice-around-the-clock race, revealing many secrets of performance.
- Intro: THE EDITOR - A race like no other
- Grid: IN THE NEWS - The latest technical news from the world of endurance racing.
- Dossier: HPD ARX03c - Lawrence Butcher investigates the story behind Strakka Racing’s privateer LM P1 racer
- Insight: AERODYNAMICS - Paolo Catone analyses the aerodynamic demands of Le Mans 32
- Digest: PORSCHE 911 RSR - Lawrence Butcher outlines the aerodynamic and chassis developments of Porsche’s new 911
- Review: POWERTRAIN - A look at the latest engine developments at Le Mans 2013
- Focus: SUSPENSION - Jon Scoltock gives an in depth overview of sportscar suspension systems
- Profile: SRT VIPER GTE - Anne Proffit investigates the return of a Le Mans legend
- Focus: DRIVER AIDS - Anne Proffit reports on some of the latest electronic aids developed for sportscar drivers
- PADDOCK - A round up of the runners and riders in the 2013 Le Mans 24 Hours
- 24 HOUR RACE TECHNOLOGY DIRECTORY - The endurance racer’s resource
- PS: THEY’RE BACK! - Porsche are coming, and Audi and Toyota cannot afford to underestimate them