Officially endorsed by the ACO, 24 Hour Race Technology provides an annual review of the engineering spectacle that is Le Mans, highlighting why certain technologies are to the fore. Both Prototype and GT cars are analysed in depth in this uniquely focused appraisal of the world’s greatest twice-around-the-clock race, revealing many secrets of performance.
- Intro: THE EDITOR
- Grid: IN THE NEWS - Audi triumphs, Corvette brings a new racer to GTE
- Insight: STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY - Paolo Catone’s take on the strategy and technology of LM P1
- In Conversation: THOMAS LAUDENBACH - Audi’s head of electronics and hybrid systems gives an insight in to challenges of Le Man
- Digest: AUDI R18 - Christopher Reinke on Audi’s winning car
- Digest: PORSCHE 919 HYBRID - Alex Hitzinger talks about Porsche’s new challenger
- Focus: POWERTRAIN - Lawrence Butcher looks at powertrain innovation at Le Mans
- Profile: ZEOD - The first car to complete an Electrical Vehicle lap of Le Mans examined
- Focus: CHASSIS - What does it take to build a chassis for Le Mans?
- Profile: STRAKKA-DOME S103 - The newest LM P2 on the block investigated
- Directory - The endurance racer’s resource
- PS - The legend of the Carrera